Invitation letters for visa purposes can only be sent to participants who have completed the registration process. Further information regarding visa requirements can be found here.
Official invitation by Conference Organiser – required information
- Your full name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Country of citizenship (country which issued your passport)
- Passport number
- Date of expiry of your passport
Conditions for the issuance of the invitation letter by the Conference Organiser are as follows:
- Payment of registration fee
In case the embassy requires the original invitation letter, we can arrange two delivery methods:
1) Regular post – free of charge, however the delivery cannot be guaranteed as there is no way to track the delivery. The organisers shall not be held responsible or liable for any delay or failure in delivery.
2) Express delivery service (FedEx, DHL) – the fee shall be covered by the participant in advance, together with the conference fee. The express delivery fee is 30 – 60 EUR, depending on country of delivery. The organiser strongly recommends using the latter as it is faster and enables the delivery to be tracked (using a tracking number).
The invitation letter should be presented at the Spanish embassy in your country in order to receive Visa for the Conference.
Participants are requested to check with the Spanish consulate in their home country or their travel agents for visa requirements. For any questions concerning passports and visas please visit the Ministry of Foreign affairs, http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Portal/en/Paginas/inicio.aspx.