E- Poster Fee : 100 Euro (Before 31 January 2022) Click here to pay by Credit Card
E- Poster Fee : 130 Euro (Before 01 April 2022) Click here to pay by Credit Card
E- Poster Fee : 160 Euro (After 02 April 2022) Click here to pay by Credit Card
E- Oral Presentation Fee : 200 Euro (Before 31 January 2022) Click here to pay by Credit Card
E- Oral Presentation Fee : 250 Euro (Before 01 April 2022) Click here to pay by Credit Card
E- Oral Presentation Fee : 300 Euro (After 02 April 2022) Click here to pay by Credit Card
The registration fee includes
- Attending all Conference Scientific Sessions
- Participation in Opening Ceremony and Closing Ceremony
- Admission to the Exhibition Area
- Conference Badge, Conference Bag
- Refreshment during the Conference
Bank Account Information
Account Name: Kumgrup Kongre Toplantı Org.Tic.Ltd.Sti.
Bank Name: Akbank Bank
SWIFT Code: AKBKTRIS
Branch Name: Toros Branch
Branch Code: 709
Euro IBAN No: TR 5200 0460 0709 0360 0018 6334
Participants who pay their balance with a bank transfer are required to send the bank receipt copies to KumGroup via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org , confirmation will be sent accordingly. Please deposit the total fees with your name and address and send completed registration forms together to KumGroup with bank receipt copies.
No refunds will be made for no-shows, late c/in or early c/out. All refunds should be made in written by e-mail email@example.com or by fax (+90322 244 1012) to the congress secretariat.
All refunds will be made after the Congress.
Course Fee: 200 Euro (Course materials, lunch and coffee breaks included)
How To Register
Upon submitting the Registration Form, a participant will receive a confirmation from the Conference Secretariat within three working days.
For group registration (above 10 participants) please contact the Conference Secretariat at email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Methods Of Payment
Registration fees must be paid in EUR by one of the following methods:
1. Credit Card
For payment by credit card please use the Online Payment System. The system is accessible with the password that you received upon registration. The system accepts the following credit cards: MasterCard/Eurocard and Visa.
Click here to pay with a credit card
2. Bank Transfer
Please note that payments by bank transfer will only be accepted by 10 April 2022. Payments by credit cards will be accepted by using the Online Payment System. On-site registration will be accepted as cash only.
All payments made by bank transfer have to be net of all bank charges. The payer pays the bank charges of their bank, and the beneficiary pays the charges of their bank, if any.
Terms & Conditions:
- Items and activities not availed by the delegate will not be reimbursed.
- Registration fees vary according to the payment date.
- Registration cannot be confirmed without payment.
- If the payment is made after the deadline of the selected period, the registration fee for the following period will apply and the difference will be invoiced for immediate payment.
- Upon successful payment, an automated receipt and confirmation of your registration will be sent via email.
- Delegates without proof of payment will not be allowed access to the event.
*E-session is generally reserved for participant unable to join us at the venue for any reasons, such as visa issues, health issues, or other.
Cancellations And Refunds
The Conference Secretariat must be notified in writing by e-mail (email@example.com) about the cancellation of the registration. Telephone cancellation will not be accepted. The appropriate refunds will be made after the Conference.
The following cancellation conditions apply:
Any cancellation received before 01 December, 2021 will be entitled totally, 01 January 2022 to 50% refund. Cancellations received after that date will not be refunded. All cancellations must be made by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, for all notifications of cancellation, please make a reference to a bank account, including Swift code, where a possible refund may be remitted fewer bank charges. In the event that a cancellation of a booking is requested, the refund fee will be charged according to the following schedule. All refunds should be made in writing by e-mail (email@example.com) to the congress secretariat. If a change or cancellation made by a participant in registration or accommodation results in a refund, KumGroup reserves the right to charge a 40 EUR handling fee.
No-shows will not qualify for a refund.
E-Poster or E-Oral Payments will not be refunded.
The organizer reserve the right “in extreme circumstances” to change the time and meeting venue.
All refunds will be made after the Congress.
If you are prevented from attending, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Name changes should be notified in writing to the Conference Secretariat. A handling fee of 50 EUR will be charged for each name change. No name change will be possible after February 10, 2022.
Invitation letters for visa purposes can only be sent to participants who have completed the registration process. Further information regarding visa requirements can be found here.
Official invitation by Conference Organiser – required information
- Your full name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Country of citizenship (the country which issued your passport)
- Passport number
- Date of expiry of your passport
- KumGroup will not directly contact embassies and consulates on behalf of visa applicants.
- Important note for failed visa applications: Visa issues cannot come under the consideration of cancellation policy of KumGroup, including the inability to obtain a visa.
Conditions for the issuance of the invitation letter by the Conference Organizer are as follows:
- Payment of registration fee
In case the embassy requires the original invitation letter, we can arrange two delivery methods:
1) Regular post – free of charge, however, the delivery cannot be guaranteed as there is no way to track the delivery. The organizers shall not be held responsible or liable for any delay or failure in delivery.
2) Express delivery service (FedEx, DHL) – the fee shall be covered by the participant in advance, together with the conference fee. The express delivery fee is 30 – 60 EUR, depending on country of delivery. The organizer strongly recommends using the latter as it is faster and enables the delivery to be tracked (using a tracking number).
The invitation letter should be presented at the Spanish embassy in your country in order to receive Visa for the Conference.
Registration fees do not include any kind of insurance.