The registration fee includes
- Attending all Conference Scientific Sessions
- Participation in Opening Ceremony and Closing Ceremony
- Admission to the Exhibition Area
- Conference Badge, Conference Bag
- Refreshment during the Conference
Bank Account Information
Account Name: Kumgrup Kongre Toplantı Org.Tic.Ltd.Sti.
Bank Name: Akbank Bank
SWIFT Code: AKBKTRIS
Branch Name : Toros Branch
Branch Code: 709
Euro IBAN No: TR 5200 0460 0709 0360 0018 6334
Participants who pay their balance with a bank transfer are required to send the bank receipt copies to KumGroup via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org , confirmation will be sent accordingly. Please deposit the total fees with your name and address and send completed registration and accommodation forms together to KumGroup with bank receipt copies.
No refunds will be made for no-shows, late c/in or early c/out.All refunds should be made in written by-e-mail email@example.com or by fax (+90322 244 1012) to the congress secretariat.
All refunds will be made after the Congress.
First please fill in the Registration Form/ Personal Data Form and continue to registration by choosing the registration fee.Please note that the Online is only accessible with a password. Simply fill in the Personal Data Form and a password will be sent to you.
How To Register
Upon submitting the Registration Form, a participant will receive a confirmation from the Conference Secretariat within three working days.
For group registration (above 10 participants) please contact the Conference Secretariat at email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Methods Of Payment
Registration fees must be paid in EUR by one of the following methods:
1. Credit Card
For payment by credit card please use the On-line Payment System. The system is accessible with the password that you received upon registration. The system accepts the following credit cards: MasterCard/Eurocard, Visa and Diners Club.
2. Bank Transfer
The bank details including the 10-digit variable symbol will be sent to a participant within three working days after the submission of the registration form. Please note that payments without this variable symbol will not be identified and the registration will not be confirmed.
Please note that payments by bank transfer will only be accepted by May 27, 2018. After this date only payments by credit cards will be accepted by using the On-line Payment System.
All payments made by bank transfer have to be net of all bank charges. The payer pays the bank charges of their bank, and the beneficiary pays the charges of their bank, if any.
Terms & Conditions:
- Items and activities not availed by the delegate will not be reimbursed.
- Registration fees vary according to payment date.
- Registration cannot be confirmed without payment.
- If the payment is made after the deadline of the selected period, the registration fee of the following period will apply and the difference will be invoiced for immediate payment.
- Upon successful payment, an automated receipt and confirmation of your registration will be sent via email.
- Delegates without proof of payment will not be allowed access to the event.
*E-session is generally reserved for participant unable to join us at the venue for any reasons, such as visa issues, heath issues, or other.
Cancellations And Refunds
The Conference Secretariat must be notified in writing by e-mail (email@example.com) about the cancellation of the registration. Telephone cancellation will not be accepted. The appropriate refunds will be made after the Conference.
The following cancellation conditions apply:
Any cancellation received before 01 April, 2018 will be entitled totally, 01 May 2018 to 50% refund. Cancellations received after that date will not be refunded. All cancellations must be made by sending an e-mail to the adress firstname.lastname@example.org, for all noticifations of cancellation, please make a reference to a bank account, including Swift code, where a possible refund may be remitted less bank charges. In the event that a cancellation of a booking is requested, the refund fee will be charged according to the following schedule. All refunds should be made in written by-e-mail (email@example.com) to the congress secretariat. If a change or cancellation made by a participant in registration or accommodation results in a refund, GUARANT International reserves the right to charge a 30 EUR handling fee.
No-shows will not qualify for a refund.
The organiser reserve the right “in extreme circumstances” to change the time and meeting venue.
All refunds will be made after the Congress.
If you are prevented from attending, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Name changes should be notified in writing to Conference Secretariat. A handling fee of 30 EUR will be charged for each name change. No name change will be possible after May 10, 2018.
Invitation letters for visa purposes can only be sent to participants who have completed the registration process. Further information regarding visa requirements can be found here.
Official invitation by Conference Organiser – required information
- Your full name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Country of citizenship (country which issued your passport)
- Passport number
- Date of expiry of your passport
Conditions for the issuance of the invitation letter by the Conference Organiser are as follows:
- Payment of registration fee
In case the embassy requires the original invitation letter, we can arrange two delivery methods:
1) Regular post – free of charge, however the delivery cannot be guaranteed as there is no way to track the delivery. The organisers shall not be held responsible or liable for any delay or failure in delivery.
2) Express delivery service (FedEx, DHL) – the fee shall be covered by the participant in advance, together with the conference fee. The express delivery fee is 30 – 60 EUR, depending on country of delivery. The organiser strongly recommends using the latter as it is faster and enables the delivery to be tracked (using a tracking number).
The invitation letter should be presented at the Spanish embassy in your country in order to receive Visa for the Conference.